Our company makes fully organized and guided trip to remote areas in India:
- Himachal Pradesh ( Kullu valley, Spiti valley, Kinnaur Valley, Lahoul valley)
- Jammu Kashmir (Ladakh/Leh, Lamayuru, Nubra valley, Pangong lake)
For a fully organized and guided trip to remote areas of Himachal Pradesh and/or Ladakh the Costs are as follows
- Transfer from airport to town (Manali / or Leh )
- A Royal Enfield Machismo 500cc motorbike for the duration of your trip
-Mechanic and guides
- Support vehicles which are carying: spare ; bike/parts /gas/tools, mineral water, snacks, al
- Accommodation (best in area hotels or campings)
- All Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner+ snacks, mineral water and juices on the way)
- Gas (for the bikes and support vehicles for the all the trip)
- First- aid kit with all necessary medicines in the mountains area
- All inner line permits controlled area for Kinnour Valley and around Ladakh
- Unforgettable memory for the all life!!
- All flights
- Travel Insurance
Sarchu Camp Fire
Nubra Valley Camping
Important to know:
- For driving in India be ready for Left Side Traffic
- Always use the Horn before turn or passing
- Be careful when pass of dump trucks, wait signal to you with a wave
- In India many Cows which are crossing or sleeping on the roads, watch them
Much of the itinerary is at high altitude. Some nights will be spent above 10,000 feet. If you feel this will affect your trip to India, see a doctor and take a physical. You want to be in the best physical shape possible when on this trip. Please consult your physician regarding altitude before you take this trip.
We will have organized camping for two of the nights. All camping equipment such as tents and sleeping pads will be provided. Food, toilet and water will be available at these camp sites.
Send us your travel information so we know when and where to meet you. Please be prepared to show your current motorcycle drivers license.
Bring riding gear that is warm and waterproof (a riding suit with pads is best). We recommend Olympia Moto Sports riding gear. Also bring: Stout water-proof boots, rain gear, a warm hat, rain-proof gloves (2 pair), hiking shoes, bug spray, lots of underwear, fleece layers, full-faced helmet, swim suit (if there are hot springs), and a good camera are the things you need on the trail.
Your safety is very important to us so we do everything we can to make sure that you are safe at all times. India roads are very different to anything you might have experienced before - they play cricket on the roads and cows have right of way! With this in mind we expect you to have good experience of riding motorbikes.